11.03.2007

Move over Nana, i'm eatin' my daily avocado too!

A curiosity of this strange fruit began a few weeks ago.

Things have gotten a little messier since........

I've begun making baby food. First I started with baking and pureeing the giant pumpkin from my garden. It was much too thick to carve for Halloween! The refrigerator and freezer are both inundated with cooked pumpkin. Today I moved on to avocado and sweet potato. So far Finn has sampled the avocado and it was an instant hit.

Another weekend of painting..........
Last night we moved everything out of the bedroom and began prepping again. Unfortunately, much of the work falls on Chris (since babies and paint fumes don't mix) but I have been popping in to help cut in trim while Finn naps. It looks like we're on track to finish up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh Finn, a boy after my own heart!! Now you join all the other avocado eaters in this family who know that a day without an avocado is just not a day!

Isaac said...

So cute!! I love the one with avocado on his face - his eyes look soooo pretty! He has good taste buds - I love avocados too :-)