11.24.2007

What I'm Thankful For...

"What is your favorite memory of this past year?" Audrey asked over dinner.

Wow, how do I answer that one? My life has been turned upside-down this year - in the most amazing way!

As I turn 34 this thanksgiving day I am thankful for the passing of another fruitful year. Though it is hard to pinpoint my fondest memory, I can definitely say that the moments that stick out in the forefront of my mind revolve around Finn and Chris. I am thankful for Finn's birth and the milestones that each successive day brings. I love watching Chris interact with Finn, taking on the role of Daddy so naturally, and the smiles that spread across both of their faces when the other enters the room. I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to spend nearly the entire day in the kitchen with my mom preparing the Thanksgiving feast.

The time together was so special and the finished product was scrumptious! I'm thankful for all our family and friends near and far and so fortunate to have shared this day with a few of those of you we love.

3 comments:

Isaac said...

Love the pics and post! Looks like a fun thanksgiving/birthday. Glad you had a great day.

Audzzz said...

Dinner was certainly scrumptious! I was/am thankful for your time in the kitchen and the invite as well. :) Love the pictures!

Hope said...

You can smell the yumminess from all the way over here! We missed ya ~ but are thankful you were surrounded w/ family!

p.s. Finn is looking bigger by the second!