12.02.2007

I Passed!

I had a dream last night that I received notification that I passed one of the two Geologist Licensing exams that I took last September, but that they forgot to send me notice about the second (harder) one. It has been an agonizing two months waiting for the test results - and early this morning when Hudson woke me up (out of that dream) to go out I realized we had never grabbed the mail yesterday (Sat.) - instantly thinking: I bet the letter is in there...but I didn't need potentially bad news that early in the morning. Sure enough - when Erika grabbed the mail later this morning the letter was there - and I passed (both) exams!

6 comments:

Audzzz said...

Congrats Chris! That is so exciting and relieving. Having been there not too long ago myself, I literally felt the relief as I read your entry. That is awesome! Grounds for celebration for sure- we'll talk. :)

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope said...

Sweet Bro! Awesome job...That wait sure sounded agonizing. Two months is a long time with I'm sure plenty of dreams. Congrats again, take a deep breath, and enjoy this moment!

Love,

D (Hope, Selah, & Judah)

Joanie said...

Dad and I were so excited to hear the great news this morning! After seeing the size of the book you were studying this summer and hearing about the length of the test and the nature of the questions, that is really an accomplishment! Wish the eastern clan could be with you to celebrate!

CD said...

Good Job Doooode! Way to "Rock" that exam!---Chip

Isaac said...

Congratulations!! We are very happy for you!