12.11.2007

Six Months!

Well, Finn didn't get a minivan for his half-birthday like his cousin Judah, but he still seemed pretty happy. So hard to believe that half a year has passed - I never believed folks when they said it would pass this quickly. In the video Erika talks briefly about her favorite parts of the last 6 months, but for me I think the giant smiles I receive each day when getting home from work are the most rewarding...that and seeing the way he interacts with (and loves!) his mom. The three of us sat down for an evening fireside interview, once again, I apologize for the outdated camera-video technology.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

Great video! It is hard to believe 6 months has come and gone. I agree with you - every day is so rewarding, all the changes, all the smiles, the laughs, the sleeping in your arms, the determination to get things, the sad looks, the confused and surprised looks and on an on. Hannah was 15 lb 3 oz and 26 inches at her 6 month. How does that compare to Finn - is he moving even further ahead :-)

Audzzz said...

Happy Half to Finn too! It has been so fun to watch him change and grow- such a cutie. :)