1.24.2008

Food Intake Update

Finn continues to be a great eater. He's gotten to where he'll eat nearly everything that I've introduced. The one exception is green beans. He seemed to be cruising along, taking them in, the first time I introduced them when he suddenly projectile vomited. We'll hold off on trying those again for awhile. The only other caveat is that mangoes must be presented in frozen cube form for sucking, otherwise he reverts to the super sour face.

So he is now eating: Brown rice cereal, multi-grain cereal, avocado, sweet potato, pumpkin, acorn squash, butternut squash, zucchini, carrot, pear, banana, plain yogurt, tofu and sometimes mango. I'm still loving making him homemade baby food. It is so fun to think that he's not had a single fruit or vegetable that came from a jar. What a lucky little boy! Sometimes I think he eats better than Chris and I.


3 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like he is quite an eater! I agree - it is so nice to make your own food and know exactly what they are eating. If only we could treat ourselves that good :-) I can't believe how much hair Finn is getting! I love the pic of you and him - it is great!

Hope said...

Yummy ~ there's nothing like feeding your little baby food you made all on your own! You could always throw some of his ice cubes into your and Chris's food for an extra bit of health!! That's what we've been doing.

He's getting so big!

Love,

Hope

Audzzz said...

Finns feeding frenzy features fantastic foods! Can I come over? mmmm...mangos. Love the picture of the two of you-very cool black and white.