5.18.2008

Traveling Taste Buds

Recipe: Almond, Black Sesame Seed Crusted Goat Cheese with Fresh Garden Greens Drizzled in Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar
We are fortunate to live within walking or biking distance of many of my co-teachers, so last weekend we finally took advantage of the proximity and the beautiful weather to have a traveling eat-fest.

The festivities began at our house. I had enough fresh greens to gather a first harvest from the garden. They were so fresh, tender and tasty, especially topped with these goat cheese treats. I also harvested rhubarb to throw together the season's second batch of Rhubarb Dumplings. The dumplings always go so fast. I can never get enough.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yum!! That looks so good. Did you go to each persons house and eat? Rhubarb dumplings sound delicious also - I gotta come to your house and eat!