7.12.2008

I'm 13 months!

Now that I'm 13 months old, I have basically mastered everything. I now know how to...

Hold my spoon:

Eat my applesauce:

But you should see me - I can really get after it:

Also, for those wondering, I can also:

Walk a step when I feel like it
Say: daddy, water, down, hello....All with my secret language (da-da, da-der, dow, doh)
Grab books to read (attention span = 11.5 seconds)
Feed Hudson
Manipulate my parents into letting me sleep in their bed
Help daddy clean my bum
Turn on the shower
Talk to Judah on the phone and use all of da-da's minutes
Help mom cook (you wanted that powdered sugar in the second bedroom right?)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute!! What in the world is that green and red thing on his forehead :-) You left off "make a huge mess while eating" :-)

Erika said...

the red thing on Finn's forehead is a basil leaf and a small bit of tomato. It looks more like a little hot chili pepper.