8.26.2008

Post I of II: Giant Sandbox

OK, it's time to get posting - even Chip and Audrey posted their NC shots and they were a week behind us! Our excuse is that we all recently came down with the stomach flu (seriously).

Here are our Outer Banks photos (hard to narrow it down from 400+ photos!). We really had a memorable time, and are thankful to have had the chance to catch up with Derek and Hope (miss you guys already!), and see the three kids go crazy together. It is so amazing how unique their personalities are. Of course we also loved seeing Nana and Papa soaking up all the kid time ("I'll be at the beach if you need me!") - and can't thank them enough for doing so much to make our time together so special.

Here is the "kid collection" of photos:

Finn predicting that large waves will fall upon us

Finally, the pool all to myself!

Judah and Finn workin' in the sun. That bucket eventually became Finn's favorite resting place!

Success! Papa and I had doubts that that "inflatable kite" would actually fly.

Finn's first fins. Daddy I saw a fin just like this in the water behind you!

Judah clearly has the best style. One of my favorite photos - amazing that they all sat still for so long (4 seconds).

Look at the hole I dug!

2 comments:

Audzzz said...

Very cute- I especially like the one of Selah flying the kite. What a great perspective! Looks like good times were had by all. Lookin forward to post II.?! I hope you are all feeling better.

Hope said...

Ok ~ I was there for this trip and that brings tears to my eyes. You captured such beautiful moments on film! Is there a way for me to get some of those great shots for my scrapbooking??? Can't wait for Turkey Day.

Love you guys,

Hope