Here is a photo-video from our recent trip to Oregon and Washington. We had a great time - and soaked up as much time with Chip and Audrey, cool port-town air, wet rain forests (redundant), and incredible ocean beaches as possible.
Thanks again to C & A for sacrificing much, and for making our stay super memorable. Enjoy the video (sorry, kinda large)... C & E.
WOW - It's 2015
-
I can't believe its been 3 years since I last posted. I can't even begin to
fill in the blanks since then so I won't even try. I can't promise I will
post ...
11 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like a blast - how fun to see it all on video (kinda like being there!) Glad you had a fun!
That was awesome! Chip and I just finished watching it together- you guys got a lot of great shots and we love the song- is that Jack Johnson? It was great to see you guys too and we hope you are havin fun on the beach!
Chip and Audrey
Post a Comment